A-6655 Steeg, Lechtal
lechtal-Info.com is a private homepage about the Tyrolean Lechtal.
Liability for links
Despite careful control of content, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
Disclaimer of liability
The content of this website has been prepared with the greatest care. The use of the information is at your own risk. The author or website operator accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author or website operator relating to material or non-material damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded in principle, insofar as legally permissible.
The information on this website offers a general overview of possible hikes, mountain tours, hut tours, bike tours, valley and mountain hikes, etc. hereinafter referred to as tours. This information is not suitable for planning these tours and is in no way a substitute for professional information from mountain or hiking guides. Professional information before a tour or the company of mountain or hiking guides is strongly recommended.
Please also note that some of the tours described are in high alpine terrain. Under certain circumstances, the circumstances may have changed in the meantime. (snow fields, mudslides, icing, landslides, etc.).
The information on this website is to be regarded as free information and serves exclusively as non-binding information.
There is no intention to enter into a contract with the users of this website. The use of these Internet pages also does not constitute a contract.
Please note that opening hours may have changed. Some tours run partly on unofficially marked paths and routes. For these sections, a permit from the landowner is required for the inspection or inspection, which must be obtained before the inspection or commencement of the journey.
The evaluation of the hiking and mountain tours (duration, difficulty, terrain, etc.) was made according to my subjective assessment and these can deviate from the actual conditions. The times given are rough guidelines on the basis of a quick tourer and my personal assessment. Due to subjective factors and other circumstances, actual hiking times may differ considerably from the information provided on this website.
All photos are own works, except directly at the picture marked or:
- Lechweg: (CC BY 3.0 US) Mountains Nikita Kozin, RU from the Noun Project
- Winterwanderung: (CC BY 3.0 US) Snow By logan from the Noun Project
- Alm: (CC BY 3.0 US) Cow By Bakunetsu Kaito from the Noun Project
- Langlaufen: (CC BY 3.0 US) Cross-Country Skiing By Tamiko Young, CA from the Noun Project
- Laufen: (CC BY 3.0 US) Running By Desbenoit, FR from the Noun Project
- Ort: (CC BY 3.0 US) Village By Marc Serre, CA from the Noun Project
- Mountain: (CC BY 3.0 US) Mountain By Joshua Breidenbach from the Noun Project
- Mountainbiken: (CC BY 3.0 US) Bicycle By Andrew Jones, NZ from the Noun Project
- Klettern: (Public Domain Dedication) Rock Climbing National Park Service Collection from the Noun Project
- Wandern: (Public Domain Dedication) Hiker National Park Service Collection from the Noun Project
- Schlafen: (CC BY 3.0 US) Bed by ProSymbols from the Noun Project
- Restaurant: (CC BY 3.0 US) Restaurant by Gregor Cresnar from the Noun Project
- Weather Icons licensed under (SIL OFL 1.1) (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL), The icon designs are originally by Lukas Bischoff. Icon art for v1.1 forward, HTML, Less, and CSS are by Erik.
- Weather maps and API licnsed under (CC BY-SA 4.0) openweathermap.org
- Weather data and database (ODBL) openweathermap.org - The openweather database is made available under the Open Database License: http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/1.0/. Any rights in individual contents of the database are licensed under the Database Contents License: http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/dbcl/1.0/
Simon Moosbrugger is Participant in Amazon EU's affiliate program, which is designed to provide a medium for websites to earn reimbursement through the placement of advertisements and links to Amazon.de.".
under data protection